- Depressing the left hand button will raise the angle of the pipette.
- Releasing the button will shoot the tip toward the bacteria which have escaped into the atmosphere from the broken flask.
- The more bacteria that are shot the higher the score.
- The scores vary depending on the bacteria and their speed.
- The running score is shown to the left of the power meter and the time is shown running down in the screen top right.
- Your name will be shown on the high score table. Each month we will award a prize to the highest scorer.
Biotech // Bacti-Lab Shooter
Art and Science of Laboratory Medicine
Web site: laboratoryeqas.exai.com